PEORIA, Ariz. - Police are looking for two male suspects in a case involving stolen debit cards.
Two vehicles parked outside their owner’s residence on the 11600 block of N. 75th Drive were broken into on July 1, around 2 a.m. The thieves stole two debit cards from one of the vehicles, police said.
Shortly after 2 a.m., a store near 75th and Peoria caught two men on surveillance video. The stolen debit cards were being used at the same time and place.
One of the suspected men is described as a heavy set white male between the ages of 17 and 25 with brown hair. He was wearing glasses and a black t-shirt with the words “If you don’t like Arizona.”
The second man is described as a thin build white male between the ages of 17 and 25.
Police regard the two men as persons of interest in the case involving the vehicle burglary and unlawful use of debit cards.
Police ask those with information on the suspects to contact the Peoria Police Department at one of the following:
- BY TEXT: Type PPD, then your message, and send to 274-637 (CRI-MES).
- Tip Phone Line: 623-773-7045
- E-mail Tips: PDTips@peoriaaz.gov (Note: E-mail is not anonymous)
- For more information on our new Tipsoft program, which allows for truly anonymous tips, visit www.peoriaaz.gov/police and follow the link to Tipsoft.
- Or by contacting Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS, an individual could receive up to a $1,000 reward