PHOENIX -- The folks from Beauty Brands stopped by "Good Morning Arizona Saturday" with a few ideas on how to get your hair, skin and nails ready for the big holiday parties happening soon.
They recommended several items including:
- Amika Mask
- Kenra 25 Volume Hairspray
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
- Butter London Cuticle Set
- Amika Nourishing Hair Mask: Beauty Brands suggests you apply a treatment mask to your hair once per week. This will help combat dryness & damage caused by styling tools, etc. This Amika mask quickly became a favorite at Beauty Brands. It delivers vitamins, it's paraben & sulfate free, great for color treated hair, seals split ends, adds shine, it really does it all!
- Moroccanoil Treatment Oil: Hair oils & serums are still scary to many people, BUT if you know how to use them, they can be a secret weapon. Place a small drop of oil in your hand, about dime-size (bring an oil to show the approx. size that you should use: dime size), rub your hands together, and apply to the ends of your DAMP hair. Don't go too high up so you avoid putting the oil on your scalp. We brought a few different oils, but a beauty brands favorite is still Moroccanoil's
- Kenra 25 Volume Hairspray: finish off the look, great hold, still movable
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion: look picture perfect with the help of this gentle exfoliant. It polishes away dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin; it also enables better absorption of skincare products & is an at home alternative to an expensive treatment. Use it 1-2 times per week, just dampen your skin and massage onto your face for 1-2 minutes.
- Facial: a gentle facial is just what your skin needs to jump start your holiday glow. Let our spa professional pamper you. All facials are customized to your skin's needs.
- Butter London Cuticle Miracle Kit: A good manicure needs great cuticles! . Beauty Brands recommends applying cuticle oil once a day. Do it while you're at your computer or desk, before you go to bed, while watching TV. It makes a world of difference!
- Signature gel manicure: perfect for lasting through your holiday festivities (up to two weeks!)