Map: Generator fire
PHOENIX -- An emergency generator for a central Phoenix office complex caught fire Saturday while reportedly undergoing general maintenance.
Phoenix firefighters responded to the three-story complex near Central Avenue and Osborn Road around 12:15 p.m. and quickly extinguished the small fire.
Phoenix Fire Capt. Ruven Saavedra said the generator contained 900 gallons of diesel fuel and was checked by hazardous material technicians. No hazards were found.
No injuries were reported.