Brittney Shipp was live out at TR3 Athletic
7000 E McDowell RD
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Open Gym/Performance Training for Athletes Wednesday Nights at 7pm
Aqua-Tots Free Swim Lessons
Due to the increase in recent childhood drownings in the Valley Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is offering free swim lessons at all 6 of its locations to help families keep their children safe around water.
Locations are in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek, Peoria and Scottsdale
Classes will be open to Arizona families every afternoon for one week (August 27 - August 31) to help stop these preventable accidents.
Details at www.aquatots-phoenix.com
The SprayTect case can be assembled on an iPhone 4 & 4s
ZooWalk for Autism T-Shirt Contest:
More information at www.zoowalk.org or at one of the two valley Culver's locations:
Wednesday August 22, 2012 (4pm - 8pm)
825 E Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Thursday August 23, 2012 (4pm - 8pm)
3155 W. Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
Dr. Art Mollen
For more information about the health topics Dr. Art Mollen spoke about, call (602) 264-9806
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv
Community Tire & Auto
For more information on Community Tire and Auto go to www.communitytireaz.com
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
Hot Fall Wedding Looks
1854 South Val Vista Drive #103 Mesa, AZ 85204
Chef Dad’s Bacon Wrapped Green Chili’s
8 Anaheim Chili Peppers (large, fresh from your grocers produce section)
1 Package of Cream Cheese (8 oz. at room temperature)
2 Tbsp. Salsa (your favorite)
Salt & Pepper
Bacon (16 strips of regular bacon, NOT the thick sliced)*
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cream cheese with a few heaping tablespoons of the salsa and a few heavy pinches of salt & pepper then mix well to combine then set aside.
3) Slice the stem side of the pepper off. Now slice pepper in half lengthwise. Spoon out and discard the seeds and stems.
4) Use a piping bag or zipper bag** to spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture in the hollowed out portion of pepper.
5) Wrap entire pepper with strip of bacon.
6) Place on a baking rack inside a baking pan so that the bacon fat can drain away. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until bacon has browned.
*Your bacon will cook more thoroughly if you buy the regular bacon rather than the thick slices. Also, allow bacon to sit out of the fridge for about 15-20 minutes so it will be easier to stretch around the pepper.
** Put cream cheese mixture in a plastic zipper bag and snip off a small corner with scissors then “pipe” the cream cheese into the chili.
This recipe makes 16 servings.
Cooks Note: Try to find green chilies that are straight and not curved. Obviously, they are easier to work with.
To email questions to Chef Dad, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of Chef Dad's recipes go to www.chefdad.com
For more information on Dad's Catering go to www.dadscatering.com