Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St. in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log onto www.drartmollen.com.
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact the Arizona Humane Society at 602-997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
To email questions to Chef Dad, email email@example.com
For more of Chef Dad's recipes, go to www.chefdad.com
For more information on Dad's Catering, go to www.dadscatering.com
Chef Dad's Ultimate Mexican Food Side Dish
3 cans of pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can of Rotel® diced tomatoes (found in the canned tomato section of your store)
16 oz. cheddar/jack cheese (shredded, divided in half)
1 box Spanish rice* (your favorite, cooked per package instructions)
1/2 cup salsa (your favorite)
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine beans, Rotel, 1/2 of your shredded cheese, cooked rice, salsa and spices in a large bowl and mix well.
3) Pour into a casserole dish then sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for five minutes before serving.
Cook's Notes: Since this recipe will serve at least 6-8 people, you can easily cut this in half and only use one can of beans, half of the other ingredients, but use the entire box of rice and entire can of Rotele. *The brand of Spanish rice I use is made by Near East®.
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill, visit his website at www.azmotorsportsmania.tv, Facebook page at Wally's Weekly Car Reviews, or Twitter @CahillWally.
We get a rundown on the Valley's hottest jobs from Ryan Naylor. www.localwork.com
3 Things To Never Do During an Interview
1- Complain about previous boss or company.
3- Forget to ask questions.
Tire Segment with Howard Fleischmann of Community Tire Pros
It's a slippery slope, but motor oils are just not all the same.
1. Do you really have to change your oil every 3,000 miles?
2. What kind of cars need synthetic oil?
3. How are oil changes different with cars made now versus a few decades ago and why?
4. Why does your lifestyle, driving habit, location, and age of vehicle ALL matter in oil changes?
Have no fear, the next time you go in for an oil change, Howard Fleischmann of Community Tire Pros will make sure your car is running right.
Now that school is back in session, it's time to make sure your kid's hair-do looks cool. Cosmos Salon & Day Spa show us the latest styles.
Cosmos Salon & Day Spa
2837 N. Power Rd. Ste. 106
Mesa, AZ 85215