PHOENIX -- With the new year still fresh, many people are focusing on their health, but some of them might be doing themselves more harm than good.
Dr. Angela DeRosa sat down 3TV's Scott Pasmore and Kaley O'Kelley to test their health IQs.
Here are the true/false questions she asked. Watch the video above to see the answers and find out how Scott and Kaley did on the quiz.
1. Makeup with sunscreen works just as well as regular sunscreen.
2. You only use 10 percent of your brain.
3. Shaved hair (i.e. legs and armpits) grows back darker and thicker.
4. You must drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
5. Vaccines can cause developmental disorders in children.
6. Eating carrots can save failing eyesight.
7. Stress can cause stomach ulcers.
8. Cracking your knuckles will cause arthritis later in life.
Dr. Angela DeRosa is a nationally recognized expert in the field of Internal Medicine and Women's Health. DeRosa Medical has locations in Scottsdale, Sedona and Chandler. For more information, call 480-619-4097 or visit DeRosaMedical.com.