3TV's Kaley O'Kelley gave us a mini-tour, checking out shops chock-full of amazing dresses, super cute jeans, trend-setting shoes and sparkling accessories -- all at prices you have to see to believe. The deals are some of the best in the entire country
There are more than 150 stores in Santee Alley, selling thousands of items -- everything from the latest trends in clothing styles, apparel for the whole family, jewelry and accessories, shoes and boots, toys and gifts, perfumes and cosmetics and more.
When it comes to fashion, it's an excellent bet you'll find it all -- anything you could possibly want -- in Santee Alley.
Five tips for shopping in Santee Alley
- Wear tennis shoes or comfortable walking shoes
- Leave your jewelry at home
- Bring cash, but hide it (don't flash it)
- Don't be afraid to ask for a good deal; buy in bulk if you can
- If you find something you like, buy it because things go fast
Located within two blocks between Santee Street, Maple Avenue, Olympic Blvd., and 12th Street, "The Alley" is open 365 days a year from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Alley is only open to foot traffic.