PHOENIX -- As the Deals Diva, I always say, “Live life better for less.” So what better way to celebrate the weekend but filling it with Freebies?! Here are the deals I dug up for you and your family!
1. Send $10 H&M gift cards to your friends FOR FREE with the Wrapp app today in honor of New York Fashion Week. You can download the app directly to your smartphone and give and receive gifts. To redeem your gift, go to your "wallet" at the register and click on “use in store”.
2. Papa Murphy’s is celebrating their newest location at 90th Street and Via Linda in Scottsdale with a grand opening celebration. The first 100 people in line on Saturday, September 14th at 10 a.m. and the first 100 people in line on Sunday, September 15th at 10 a.m. will receive a free large pepperoni pizza. There is no purchase necessary and it is limit one per household.
3. Visit your closest Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf today (Friday, September 13th) from 2-6 PM for a FREE fall drink when you buy one. Choose from pumpkin or chocolate hazelnut lattes or iced blended drinks. Click here for more information.
4. Head to a participating Krispy Kreme on September 19th (International Talk Like a Pirate Day) to get a FREE original glazed donut if you talk like a pirate. Dress like a pirate and get a FREE dozen glazed donuts. Click here for more information and specifics about the pirate costumes! This be an excitin’ deal buckos!
5. Keep it Cut, a new salon/barber shop on 28th Street and Indian School, is offering FREE haircuts for the entire month of September. Their idea is to charge one monthly fee and include unlimited haircuts each month. Click here for more information. Take the whole family in for free!
6. Pick up a dozen free thank you cards from Shutterfly this weekend when you use promo code FREEBIE. You’ll just pay for shipping. These are perfect for the holidays!