1/2 oz. garlic butter spread
3 oz. roasted red potatoes
1 oz. 1/4-inch cut roasted baby carrots
2 oz. roasted red and green peppers
3 oz. cooked diced corned beef
1/4 tsp. Blackened Seasoning
2 oz. au jus sauce
1 oz. olive oil
2 whole eggs
1 piece of bread
Chopped parsley to garnish
1. Place sauté pan on the stove burner and add garlic butter spread.
2. Add 1/4-inch cut red potatoes, baby carrots, roasted red and green peppers and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add 1/4-inch cut cooked corned beef and heat for 30 seconds.
4. Add au jus sauce and let simmer for 10 to 15 seconds.
5. Season with Blackened Seasoning.
6. Place a nonstick pan on the stove burner, add olive oil and heat for 10 seconds.
7. Add two eggs and cook to guest request.
8. Toast choice of bread.
9. Cut toasted bread in half, then place it at 9 o'clock.
10. Place corned beef hash on oval plate between 12 and 6 o'clock.
11. When eggs are done place them on the oval plate at 3 o'clock.
12. Garnish chopped parsley.