PHOENIX -- The Washington Elementary School District is looking to hire more than 100 teachers for the 2013-2014 school year.
The district is hosting a Teacher Interview Fair on Friday, noon to 5 p.m., at Moon Mountain Elementary School, 13425 N. 19th Ave., in Phoenix.
School administrators will mingle with applicants between noon and 1 p.m. and schedule interviews with those they feel are a good fit for the open positions. The interviews will be scheduled between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Administrators will contact the candidates they would like to hire by 6 p.m.
Applicants should bring:
• A copy of their Washington Elementary School District certified application;
• A copy of a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate or a copy of the receipt for application;
• A copy of the Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment (AEPA) Exams or National Exam Series (NES) Exams for the positions for which you are applying;
• A copy of a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card;
• Copies of three letters of recommendation.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online at http://wesdschools.org so applications can be activated prior to the event.
The Washington Elementary School District is comprised of 32 schools in north central Phoenix and east Glendale. It is the largest elementary school district in Arizona.
For more information about the Teacher Interview Fair, call 602-347-2622 or visit the district's website.