PHOENIX -- Local media partners 3TV and azfamily.com will host a special Short Sales Seminar and Internet Live Stream on Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 6 - 7 pm at the KTVK 3TV Studios in central Phoenix.
Short Sale experts Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver from Group 46:10 will facilitate the event. Kauffman and Weaver are licensed realtors with Keller Williams Arizona. They will discuss the mechanics of a short sale and answer questions in-person, on-line and via twitter using the #3TVShort hashtag. Kauffman and Weaver will cover topics such as...
- Is a short sale right for me?
- Ways to avoid foreclosure
- Does doing a short sale take forever?
- I’m Underwater – What are my Options?
- What is the “real state” of real estate? Don’t believe what you hear!
- What are the new mortgage requirements?
- How does a short sale effect taxes?
- There are so many mortgage companies out there…What is the difference? (Retail, Broker, Banker, etc)
>> Register to attend or view the short sale seminar on-line
About Kevin Kaufman and Fred Weaver:
In February of 2008, Weaver and Kauffman created a real estate team named Group 46:10 which currently hangs its license with Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Tempe, AZ. Group 46:10 consistently ranks in the top 1% of all Keller Williams Realty agents and are well known as the short sale experts of the Valley as they have closed over 350 short sales in the past 2 years with a 90% success rate.
Kevin began working in the real estate business in 2007 after spending 8 years working in the finance industry for companies such as Bank One, Green Tree Financial, & GE Capital.
Fred Weaver has been working in the financing/real estate business for over 7 years. He worked for a large wholesale bank as a processor and rate/lock specialist for home mortgages and also gained experience originating mortgages and processing files for Morgan Capital of Arizona, Inc.