Recipe for Blackened Fish Tacos-
2 Flour tortillas 6"
2 oz Cayenne ranch dressing
2 Blackened cod fish
2 oz Cilantro-cabbage mix
2 oz Diced tomatoes
2 oz Fried corn tortilla strips
3 oz Fire roasted tomato salsa
1/10 oz Chopped parsley
2 limes wedges
1. Place a sauté pan on the burner stove on medium high and heat for 20-30 seconds
2. Place blackened cod loin over and cook for an additional 1 ½ minute.
3. Turn blackened cod loin over and cook for an additional 1 ½ minute.
4. Heat tortilla for 30 sec on each side then place them on a cutting board.
5. Break blackened cod loin apart and add it to the tortillas equally divided.
6. Add the cabbage-cilantro and tomatoes equally divided.
7. Add cayenne ranch on top of tomatoes equally divided.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and lime wedges.
Upcoming event: Wednesday, August 14th at 10:30 am check presentation of $75,706 to Folds of Honor at the Tempe Pub.