PHOENIX -- Tens of thousands entered, but only one will win. And it’s a million-dollar prize on the line.
Mary Fields is one of the 100 finalists in the 45th Pillbury Bake-Off Contest and she stopped by 3TV Thursday morning to share her recipe -- Peanut Butter Creme Cookie Cups.
They're as easy to make as they are tasty.
1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Chips
1 package Pillsbury® Big Deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/2 cup Hershey’s® premier white baking chips
1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
2. In small bowl, place pecan chips. Lightly coat each cookie with pecans; press into dough. Place each cookie, flat side down, in muffin cup.
3. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on cooling rack 30 minutes. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.)
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chips on Medium 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir peanut butter into melted chips until blended.
5. Spoon about 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into each cookie cup. Store in covered container.
The Pillsbury Bake-Off winner will be announced on The Martha Stewart Show on March 27.