PHOENIX -- 3TV is dedicated to being an influential part of Arizona's Family.
Our community outreach expands past our airwaves and into the lives of our viewers: at their schools, supporting their causes and contributing our support to each and every member of Arizona's Family.
As a station, we invest our time in causes that are close to our heart, and sponsor events and organizations that make an impact in the state.
The motto of "Arizona’s Family" is demonstrated by our talent and their participation in various events, supporting hundreds of organizations that make Arizona a better place.
Together we can make a positive difference and support every member of "Arizona's Family."
On Air Talent Activities
- Throughout the month a number of 3TV talent made appearances at local grocery stores in support of our Battle Against Childhood Hunger campaign. Gina Maravilla, April Warnecke, Yetta Gibson, Jaime Cerreta, Javier Soto, Kaley O’Kelley all made appearances and had a wonderful time with our viewers.
- Carey Pena had a very busy month and made a number of community appearances to support a variety of organizations in pursuit of continually inspiring the next generation of journalists.
- Sept. 7 – 2nd Annual Empowering & Inspiring Women’s Expo
- Sept. 9 – Speaker at Must See Monday at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University
- Sept. 14 – Part of a panel discussion for the Arizona Latino Media Association
- Sept. 28 – Panel discussion at the PRSA Publicity Summit hosted by the PRSA America
- Sept. 28: Yetta Gibson was part of the “Sports Explosion” hosted by the Phoenix Women’s Sports Association.
Sept. 3-30: Battle Against Childhood Hunger.
Did you know that 1 in 4 Arizona children battles hunger everyday? That’s worse than the national average of 1 in 5 children. Which is why we teamed up with Bashas', Food City & Safeway and raised over $66,000 to directly benefit children across Arizona that are hungry. Five area non-profit (Association of Arizona Food Banks, AZBrainFood, Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona, Kitchen on the Street and St. Mary’s Food Bank) were the recipients of funds raised, with the dollars dedicated to programs for children.
Tour dates are booked through the end of 2013. If you would like request a date starting in January 2014, or if you have an event and would like a member of the 3TV News Team to emcee the event, please follow the below links and submit your requests.