Reading Lists and TipsMore>>
- Provided by Reading is Fundamental What's Involved? A home library doesn’t have to be elaborate or expensive to provide rich reading experiences. Fancy books aren’t necessarily the best way to captureMore >
- Research shows that parental involvement in developing their children's love of literature is critical to raising lifelong readers. As family schedules are reorganizedMore >
- Provided by Reading is Fundamental Have children choose their own books as soon as they start showing a preference for one over another. Find the children's section of your local library. Get to knowMore >
- Provided by Reading is Fundamental Books about familiar objects, people, and events are reassuring to young children. Books can also excite them about new ideas and places. Some books help children buildMore >
- Provided by Reading is Fundamental Choose books that preteens and teens like: Preteens and teens are increasingly interested in local, national, and international current events. Read editorials andMore >
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.