Make a better saladMore>>
- Recipe from Heather Bauer, a Registered Dietician (RD) specializing in the interrelation between eating habits, metabolism, and lifestyle.More >
- Makes 4 to 6 servings - 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breasts - 1 1/2 cups California seedless grapes - 1 medium apple, cored and sliced - 1/2 cup each raisins and diced celery - 1/2 teaspoon driedMore >
- Recipe from Tamara Simpson of OhioMore >
- Recipe from Candace N. SakudaMore >
- Recipe from Kourtne Johnston of Ky.More >
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.