- Recipe from Donna JenningsMore >
- Recipe from Kay Marley of TexasMore >
- ¼ cup Triple Sec ¼ cup Tequila 1 teaspoon grated lime rind ¼ cup fresh lime juice 2 teaspoons cumin ½ teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon cayenne 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 lb shrimp, deveined (tailsMore >
- Makes 4 servings - 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped - 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped 3/4 cup ketchup (no salt added) - Grated peel and juice of 1/2 Sunkist lemon 1 tablespoon cornstarch -More >
- Grilled shrimp are great in salads, over rice or pasta or by themselves.More >
- Recipe from Markie Travis of Calif.More >
- Recipe from Darrell Lucas of TXMore >
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.