Flavors of IndiaMore>>
- 3 cups Plain Yogurt 1 cup Milk 1 cup Water 1 cup Mango Pulp Blend all ingredients and serve over crushed ice. If desired sprinkle with ground pistachios. Makes 4 servings.More >
- Recipe from Hema Karur of New JerseyMore >
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil 2 Tbsp. cumin seeds 1/2 Tsp. curry powder 4 cups water 2 cups basmati rice 2 Tsp. salt 1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat canola oil until very hot, but not smoking.More >
- Recipe from Vanishree Shashank of Ore.More >
- Recipe from Shanti Panicker of Fishers, Ind.More >
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.